Components being installed for 99.32Kwp GRID-TIE Solar PV System:
The system is using 3 Phase STRING TYPE OF INVERTERS
- 382 pieces of 260 Watts Poly-Crystalline Solar Panel
- 2 Units of 33Kw MPPT 3 Phase String Type Grid-Tie Inverter
- 1 Unit of 36Kw MPPT 3 Phase String Type Grid-Tie Inverter
- 1 piece Data Logger for Real Time Online Monitoring via WEB
- 1 set of 125KVA 3Phase 400V Transformer
- 2 pieces 400A/3P/240V AC MCCB Disconnect Switch
- 1 set of 225A/3P/240V AC MCCB Switch unit
- 2 sets of 60A/3P/240V AC MCCB Switch unit
- 1 set of 70A/3P/240V AC MCCB Switch unit
- 4 sets of Wall Mounted Enclosure box
- 3000 meters of 6mm square PV Cable.
- Complete set of installation materials such as Solar Panel Mounting
Aluminum Rails, Mid Clamps, End Clamps, L-Foot, MC4 connectors and other Micro Inverter cable accessories, screws, etc.
- Complete installation and commissioning.
NOTE: The system is TIE ON THE GRID with no battery required. Its is designed to generate an estimated electrical output of approximately between 15,000Kwhr ~ 16,500Kw-hr per month based on the Equivalent Sun Hours (ESH) of 5.0 ~ 5.5 hrs per day.