Components being installed for 10Kwp GRID-TIE Solar PV System:
The system is using ACPV MODULES with built-in APS Micro Inverter installed at the back of the Solar Panel.
- 38 sets of 265 Watts JINKO Poly Solar Panels (i.e. Tier 1 / Class AAA)
- 19 Units of APS YC-500 Micro Inverter installed at the back of Solar
- 3 Units of 20A Miniature Circuit Breaker
- 1 Unit of 20KA~40KA / 385V AC Surge Protector Device
- 1 piece ECU Unit for Real Time Online Monitoring via WEB
- 1 piece 63A/2P/230V AC Disconnect Switch
- 1 set of Wall Mounted 6 holes Enclosure box
- 120m of #12 AWG THHN Cable as a home run cable for grid connection.
- Complete set of installation materials such as Solar Panel Mounting
Aluminum Rails, Mid Clamps, End Clamps, L-Foot, MC4 connectors and other Micro Inverter cable accessories, screws, etc.
- Complete installation and commissioning.
NOTE: The system is TIE ON THE GRID with no battery required. Its is designed to generate an estimated electrical output of approximately between 1,500Kwhr ~ 1,650Kw-hr per month based on the Equivalent Sun Hours (ESH) of 5.0 ~ 5.5 hrs per day.